Thursday 22 January 2009

Self Evaluation

Attainment
1-

Effort
1- I always put 100% effort in everything I do, in class and for h/w

Punctuality
2- I am usually on time for lesson, but I have been late a few times

Submission and quality of homework
1- My h/w is always posted up on the blog on time

Ability to work independently
I can work independently, for example on the coursework

Quality of writing
2- My quality of writing can be improved a bit more, because I make mistakes sometimes, like phrasing sentences.

Organisation of Media folder
1- My media folder is well organised into sections- I have my med 6 in one folder, and another for med 5 and another for representations of women and Asians in another

Oral contributions in class
2- I do usually contribute in lessons, but only when I’m in the mood, so I could do it more often

Standard of Module 5 blog
1-All my work is on the blog, with good headings, so it’s easy to understand

Standard of Module 6 blog
2-3-I haven’t done much work on this blog, nevertheless all the blog work set has always been posted up.

WWW:
My work is always to the best of my ability
I always complete it on time
I have good understanding of med 5 work

EBI:
I need to improve on my med 6 work- I don’t understand some of the topics
I need to do extra reading outside of class, to help me understand more
I need to make sure I meet the coursework deadlines

No comments: